X Drive 8.3 and XT12 binding
£500.00 Price £360.00
Currently in stock:
|Size ||Price |
X Drive 8.3 (with XT12 bindings) from Salomon. All mountain ski with a single Titanium laminate for great edge grip, efficient energy transfer and liveliness. The addition of a carbon X-Chassis and wood core supercharge the X-Drive 8.3 to give it greater stability and control in all mountain conditions.
Ski ability: A performance ski for adventurous advanced skiers who like to ski varied snow conditions and piste types.
- Woodcore - light density woodcore premium hand selected poplar
- X Chassis - carbon / polyamid diagonal reinforcement in the middle of the ski, increased torsional stiffness for stronger edge grip and more stability
- Semi sandwich construction - Monocoque in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight and effortless pivot combined with sandwich construction underfoot for a progressive grip, more control & smoother snow contact
- Rocker - all terrain rocker 2.0 in tip area for terrain absorption and easy turn initiation
- RKS - Rocker stabilizer 3D composite fiber reinforcement in the rocker contact zones
- Single Ti laminate - single Titanium laminate for great edge grip, efficient energy transfer and liveliness
- Basalt layer - Basalt fiber layer running the length of the ski provides outstanding dampening and vibration absorption
- X Trak binding system - added precision and power to improve control with fluidity in turns
- Tip protector
- Tail protection
- Topsheet: Glossy
- Waist: 83mm waist @ 176cm
Please see ski length guide
for information on how to calculate your ideal size, also see binding policy
for information on binding mounting options.