Schoffel: Bad Gastein ski jacket
£319.99 Price £275.50
Currently in stock:
|Colour ||Size ||Price |
|Navy blazer||48 (UK 38)||£275.50|
The men's Bad Gastein ski jacket by Schöffel. Perfect protection for even more fun on the pistes. It features Schoffel’s Venturi stretch 2L material which incorporates a waterproof / breathable membrane keeping you dry and 100g insulation to keep you warm all day long. With the practical pockets, your lift pass and other items will be stored safely away plus bonded seams and adjustable hood will provide all you need for you day on the piste.
- Venturi® 2-L stretch
- Insulation: 100% Polyester (100g/m2)
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Waterproof rating: 10.000mm
- High-fastening collar with chin protection
- Hem, hood and collar adjustable
- stretch fabric lining for freedom of movement
- 1-way water-repellent YKK zip at the front with underlay and rain panel
- Two chest pocket with water-repellent YKK zips
- Adjustable hood
- Lift pass pocket
- Ski goggles pocket with spiral cable and lens cloth
- Back length: 75cm
Schoffel’s Venturi® Stretch fabric is an exclusive laminate from Schöffel. Venturi Stretch combines the breathability, windproof and waterproof qualities of the Venturi laminate with maximum elasticity. The material provides for an even better fit, even greater freedom of movement and close-fitting designs with maximum performance.
Sizes: UK size is chest size in inches.
Colours: Navy Blazer - see picture.
Looking for a pant to go with this jacket?
See the Bern1 pants in Navy Blazer
both also use Venturi stretch material.