Turbo Dream Wide snowboard
£459.95 Price £265.50
The Turbo Dream Wide snowboard from K2. The Turbo Dream is an all-terrain snowboard with a sleek profile, designed for a surfy feel on powder and effortless turns on hardpacked snow.
Featuring K2 s All Terrain Baseline rocker profile, the Turbo Dream sits flat from binding to binding for ultimate stability and control while the Tweekend™ tip and tail loosen up the ride and float like a dream in powder. Plus, Harshmellow™ zones under each foot dampen up the ride when you're charging extra hard.
- Directional Rocker - Rocker from contact point to tip, flat zero camber between the contact points. Perfect for the all-purpose rider.
- Tweekend Baseline - Extra support on the tip and tail which distributes pressure through the whole board, especially noticeable when pressing and holding.
- Bap Core - Assembly of three renewable woods for optimized strength, damping and reducing weight.
- Hybritech - Sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail to provide low swing weight, optimise turn initiations and durability.
- Carbon Torque Forks - Carbon placed from inserts to contact points to increase connectivity from rider inputs to board.
- ICG Glass - Carbon integrated into fibreglass to deliver a smooth powerful pop.
- Biaxial and Triaxial Glass - Biaxial layup gives a smooth consistent flex, whilst Triaxial balances this for a more torsional response.
- 4000 Sintered Base - Fastest natural base available, absorbing wax deep into its pores for extended durability and performance.
- Stiffness: Medium
- Base: 4000 sintered
- Length (cm): 160 cm: Nose Width: 30.7 cm, Waist Width: 26.3 cm, Tail width: 3.07 cm
- Length (cm): 164 cm: Nose Width: 31.3 cm, Waist Width: 26.6 cm, Tail width: 31.3 cm
- Rider Weight: 160 Wide length = from 72.5kg; 164 Wide length = 77kg
Riding level: advanced intermediate - advanced
Sizes: select board cm length from pick list.
Price is for board only.
If you are looking for a binding to go with this board, have a look at the men's K2 Sonic binding in black - click here