Killtec: Age 8-16: Ambelina Jr snow / ski jacket
£139.99 Price £109.50
Currently in stock:
|Colour ||Size ||Price |
|Off white||128cm (8Y)||£109.50|
|Off white||140cm (10Y)||£109.50|
|Off white||152cm (12Y)||£109.50|
|Off white||164cm (14Y)||£109.50|
|Off white||176cm (16Y)||£109.50|
The Ambelina snow / ski jacket for junior girls from Killtec.
Ambelina Jr is a stunning, fresh looking functional snow and ski jacket. It combines a stylish down look with a glossy sheen. The jacket is waterproof to 10.000mm water column, using breathable material and with the addition of an integrated snow guard. If required, the hood can be simply zipped off.
- Detachable and adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuff with poppers
- Stretch inner cuff with thumbhole
- Two hand pockets
- Sleeve pass pocket
- Two zipped inside pockets
- Fixed snow skirt
- Machine washable 30°
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Fabric: Semi Dull Polyester, 100% Polyester / Twill Denim Optic, 68 % Polyamide, 32 % Polyester
- Lining: Polyester Taffeta
- Membrane: breathable PU lamination
Waterproof / breathability
10.000 mm / 3.000 grs
Colour: Off white (as pictured).
Sizes: the size is shown by height (cm) and the age that usually corresponds to that height. However if the skier is taller or shorter for their age than average then go to a smaller or greater height.
Looking for a pant to go with this jacket?
See the Killtec Maura Jr
ski pant (pictured with this jacket).