The Christelle jacket is a very elegant fitted jacket from French ski wear designers Poivre Blanc's Luxe Sport range. This jacket uses a 4 way stretch material mix making it a more flexible movable garment, combined with down-like lightweight insulation and breathable finish.
The Christelle jacket is from Poivre Blanc's Luxe Sport range, which combines elegance, with fine detailing for a more luxurious ski look.
Waterproofness: 10.000 mm Schmerbers, 10,000 grs breathability. 4 way stretch 85% polyamide, 15% spandex, W/R+ hydrophilic breathable lamination.
FAUX FUR: please note that this jacket has a fake fur trim for the hood. Poivre Blanc faux fur is of a very high quality.
- 4 way stretch
- silver molded zipper at center front
- full under placket
- chin guard
- detachable and adjustable hood
- detachable fake fur trim on hood
- thermal fleece at inside collar
- articulated sleeves
- adjustable waist belt
- full stretch lining
- stretch inner cuff
- full stretch lining at body and sleeve
- silver metallic graphic design at inside body lining
- hand pockets with concealed zippers
- zipped skipass pocket
- concealed zippers at hand pockets
- interior mobile phone pocket with patch for phone cord
- matt waterproof zipper used for chest fake pockets and upper sleeve pockets
- inside snow gaiter
- adjustable bottom hem
Colour: Black (as pictured).
Looking for a pant to wear with this jacket?
See the Poivre Blanc Ladies stretch ski pants in black
or the Softshell ski pants
Looking for accessories to go with this jacket?
Gloves: See the Poivre Blanc ladies stretch gloves in black
Hat: See the ladies Poivre Blanc Faux fur hat in black
or Loomy chapka hat in black
Neck: See the Poivre Blanc fleece turtle neck in black
Top: See the ladies Amy fleece in black