K2 skis: Dreamweaver skis with bindings
£220.00 Price £190.00
Dreamweaver girls skis from K2's Youth skis collection plus bindings. A really versatile ski for the aspiring young skier. She can ski all mountain all day if she likes, but these skis are also adaptable with the twin tip they can be used for freestyle skiing also. So if she's adventurous she can try a few jumps, ski switch, or aspire towards the park. But generally have fun on these, they can suit whatever takes her fancy. Full durable cap construction and aspen wood core give plenty of rebound. They are paired with a K2 youth system binding.
- Radius: 10m @ 129
- Tip/Waist/Tail Widths: 102/75/96 (@129cm)
- Construction: Cap construction, Aspen full wood core
- Rocker: Catch free
- Cap Construction (Durable and lightweight “cap” skis are built by a sophisticated molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski.)
- Aspen Core (Energy / rebound and liveliness)
- Twin Tip Specific Ski Shapes (Unlike other categories in the K2 line, twin tips are designed to ski in both directions. The demand for products that perform increasingly well either way is now quite normal. K2 has exceeded that challenge by developing unique radius and taper angles to maximize the skis’ bi-directional performance.)
- Catch Free Rocker (Effortless turn initiation at slower speeds to aid learning)
Please see ski length guide
for information on how to calculate your ideal size, also see binding policy
for information on binding mounting options.