K2 skis: Konic 76 Ti skis and Marker M3 10 Quikclik binding
£445.00 Price £285.50
Ski ability: A good choice for intermediate to advanced skiers looking for a ski for all run types and piste conditions on the groomers. A great ski for all day, all season skiing.
The Konic 76 Ti ski (with Marker M3 10 Compact Quikclik binding) from K2 is a responsive and versatile ski that helps you continue to progress while having fun on all kinds of runs. Whilst this is an All Mountain ski it is designed to favour carving turns on the pisted runs. With a 76 waist and great edge hold you can really have fun with your carving on the groomers. It can cope with a little slush and powder due to its rocker and width at front but it comes into its own when its performance on the piste you're after.
- Radius: 15.5m @170
- Tip/Waist/Tail Widths: 120/76/105 mm (@170cm)
- Construction: Konic Technology, Cap Construction, Hybritech technology, Metal laminate
- Rocker: Speed
- Konic Technology (Revolutionary core design that redistributes weight to the ski's perimeter providing power, strength and stability directly over the edge for performance, while reducing swing-weight by removing mass from the center and extremities. 5% reduction in weight but a 15% reduction in swing weight.
- Metal Laminate (Built from the base up, a metal laminate construction consists of alternating layers of fiberglass and titanium above and below the core. Metal Laminates provide damp, accurate, unshakable performance, ideal for advanced level skiers to expert.)
- Cap Construction (Durable and lightweight “cap” skis are built by a sophisticated molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski.)
- Hybritech Technology (Hybritech is a unique blend of sidewall and cap constructions. The construction combines the accuracy, power, and performance of sidewall underfoot with the lightweight characteristics and smooth turn initiation of cap construction. A laminate construction of alternating layers of titanal and fibreglass sits above and below the core.)
- Core: Aspen/Paulownia Konic
- Speed Rocker (Effortless Initiation and Accuracy. The addition of Speed Rocker makes turns effortless with greater accuracy and edge hold.)
Colour: Black / anthracite / orange
Size: Ski length in cm
Please see ski length guide
for information on how to calculate your ideal size, also see binding policy
for information on binding mounting options.