Uvex: Manic helmet (junior) - pink penguin
Currently in stock:
|Size ||Colour ||Price |
|Pink penguin||helmet 46 - 50cm||£59.95|
|Pink penguin||helmet 51 - 55cm||£59.95|
The Manic helmet from Uvex for children. Child’s play: Uvex manic is easy to adjust and protects even more, thanks to greater coverage over the neck and temples. The in-mould construction makes this helmet very lightweight yet extremely impact resistant.
The Uvex IAS size adjustment system located at the back of the helmet allows for easy adjustment within the size range. The anti-allergic inner lining and the excellent ventilation provide for highest degree of comfort over longer periods of time. The ideal helmet for slope, park or pipe.
- Inmould Technology (EPS is foamed directly into the impact resistant polycarbonate shell. For a helmet construction that is light, yet extremely stable.)
- IAS size adjustment system
- Monomatic press button adjustment on chin strap
- Vent system (Innovative Uvex vent system delivers optimal air circulation and reduces uncomfortable heat build-up in the helmet.)
- Removable ear pads
- Removable and washable anti-allergenic helmet liner (Uvex liners are moisture wicking, anti-allergenic and easy to remove for washing.)
- Headband holder (Integrated headband holder which securely fastens the goggles to the helmet.)
CE EN 1077 B and ASTM F 2040
Simply measure the circumference of your head at the widest point (just above your eyebrows). Take the measurement in cm – this is your helmet size. For more information on helmet sizes - please click here