The men's Sapporo freeski ski salopettes from Colmar. These men's stretch ski salopettes have removable straps and are padded with Thermore® Thermosoft® 80-g wadding in a sporty design.
The salopettes are laminated with a breathable and waterproof technical membrane (15,000 g/m2/24h) featuring a high water column rating of 15,000 mm. Adjustable waist and hem with polyurethane protection plus a snow-proof gaiter. The water-repellent Teflon EcoElite™ treatment - which is very environmentally friendly and free from PFC, offers elevated performance, even after several washes. Partially heat-sealed seams. Sapporo fabric is used giving these pants a 2 way stretch.
The name Colmar has been synonymous with the great Italian skiers since the 1950’s. The Italian national ski team were wearing Colmar suits as early as the 1960’s. Colmar have been the official supplier of team GB in the past, and continue to clothe a number of other high profile national ski teams and individual sports people.
- Waterproof: 15000 waterproof membrane
- Plus water-repellent Teflon EcoElite™ fabric treatment
- Insulation: Thermore® Thermosoft® 80g
- Detachable braces
- Fleece back part
- Adjustable waist with toggles
- Inner leg protection
- Inner leg gaiter
- Partially heat-sealed seams
- Waterproof zips
- Side pockets with waterproof Cam Lock zip fasteners
- Ergonomically-shaped knees
- Adjustable hem and polyurethane guards
- Snow and waterproof gaiters
- Colmar logo on the left leg
Composition: Shell - 100% Polyester outer, 2nd shell - 100% Polyurethane, Lining - 100% Nylon, Insulation - 80g Thermore Thermosoft wadding 100% Polyester
Waterproof 15.000mm, Breathable 15,000gr.
Sizes: UK size is waist size in inches.
Colour: Jungle (as pictured)