Ladies Strasbourg jacket from Schöffel. Simply ski in more style. With this lightly tailored Venturi stretch ski jacket, you will always look good in winter. The visual highlights are the all-over print panels and the elegant zips in a bright metal finish. The many useful pockets, the protective fabric and the detachable hood also ensure outstanding functionality. Now skiing is even more appealing.
- Outer: Venturi® stretch - 2 layer
- Insulation: 100% Polyester (100g/m2)
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Waterproof rating: 10.000mm
- Tailored cut
- 1-way YKK zip at the front with underlay
- Detachable snow flap with silicone band for optimum snow protection
- Detachable hood with fake fur trim and two adjustment options
- 3D logos
- Sleeves with draught flaps
- Adjustable sleeves
- Separate belt
- High collar with chin guard
- High collar with soft lining
- Pocket and breast pocket with YKK zips
- Sleeve pocket for ski pass
- One inside zip pocket next to the panel
- Mesh inside pocket
- MP3 pocket
- Center back length: 67 cm
Schoffel’s Venturi® Stretch fabric is an exclusive laminate from Schöffel. Venturi Stretch combines the breathability, windproof and waterproof qualities of the Venturi laminate with maximum elasticity. The material provides for an even better fit, even greater freedom of movement and close-fitting designs with maximum performance.
Colours: Bright white (as pictured).
Fit: We find Schoffel have a slim fit, so if you are a borderline size we advise to go up to the larger size.
Looking for ski pants to go with this jacket?
See the Fergie Dynamic pant (sizes up to 22)
which also use Venturi stretch or the Savona IV
which use Venturi 2 layer composit or the Latemar soft shell pant
which also has feature zips.
Looking for accessories?
Hats: See the Schoffel Lappland hat in black / white
Fleeces: See the Schoffel Altania fleece
or try the Poivre Blanc Amy fleeces in black