Hestra: Army Leather Heli Ski 3 finger gloves - black
£105.50 Price £99.99
Currently in stock:
|Colour ||Size ||Price |
|Black||Size 9 (Hestra)||£99.99|
The Army Leather Heli Ski 3 finger gloves from Hestra. Combining the warmth of mittens with the dexterity of gloves in Hestra's best known design the Army Leather. This has a longer cuff for those who often ski powder and need an extra durable and warm companion on the mountain. Can be combined with other liners.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. Hestra is a premier quality Swedish brand with a history of excellence going back 70 years!
- 3 finger design
- Outer material: upper section made of windproof, waterproof and breathable Hestra Triton three layer polyamide fabric
- Palm and fingers: Proofed Army Leather goat palm.
- Insulation: Fiberfill/polyester
- Lining: Bemberg/polyester
- Snow lock
- Strap with velcro closure
- Pre-curved 'Eagle Grip' shape for a better, more comfortable grip.
- Handcuffs (retaining wrist straps)
Colour: Black (with white) - as pictured.
How to work out your glove size
Length millimetres (measure wrist to end of middle finger)
Length: 182mm=size 8; 192mm=size 9; 204mm=size 10
Grease the leather regularly and it will resist moisture, wear and tear better. See Hestra care balm
Select colour and size from pick list.