K2 skis: Charger skis and Marker M3 11 binding
£535.00 Price £349.99
Currently in stock:
|Size ||Price |
Ski ability: A good choice for intermediate and advanced skiers looking for a ski to charge down the runs on the groomed piste. For skiers that favour the piste the Charger delivers energy and confidence.
The Charger ski (with Marker M3 11 binding) from K2. With a strong fir and aspen core this ski delivers precision and energy. K2 s patented triaxial braiding process and a carbon laminate make the Charger torsionally stiff for a lively and accurate feel that can rip the groomers with confidence all day long.
- Radius: 17m @175
- Tip/Waist/Tail Widths: 126/76/105 mm (@175cm)
- Construction: Wood core: Fir/Aspen Core - Power Hybrid, Carbon Grid Tech, Triaxial Braid
- Rocker: Speed
- Fir/Aspen Core (Energy / rebound and liveliness)
- Carbon Grid Technology (A carbon weave stretched across the forebody and tail for added torsional rigidity and suspension)
- Triaxial Braid (The patented Triaxial Braiding machine interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core, resulting in great torsional strength while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood core ski.)
- Speed Rocker (Effortless Initiation and Accuracy. The addition of Speed Rocker makes turns effortless with greater accuracy and edge hold.)
Please see ski length guide
for information on how to calculate your ideal size, also see binding policy
for information on binding mounting options.