Ski ability: A good choice for intermediate and advanced skiers who are mixing all mountain skiing with freestyle and time spent in the park and pipe.
The EMPRESS is a high-performance freestyle ski. With a snappy, quick, Aspen Core and Duracap construction, the K2 Empress ski provides the bare-bones freestyle performance that any skier would need to take their park skiing to new levels without breaking the bank. 88mm waist makes this a great versatile ski for the park plus all over the mountain.
The Empress is part of the "Factory Team collection from K2 which offers different skis designed in collaboration with the brand's athletes. Great for Freestyle, Rails and Park, Moguls and all over the Mountain. Outstanding graphics complete the picture!
- Radius: 16m @159
- Tip/Waist/Tail Widths: 111/86/106 mm (@159cm)
- Construction: Aspen Core, Carbon Boost Braid, Duracap Construction
Tip / tail hardwear
- Rocker: All Terrain Twin
- Aspen Core (Lightweight and resilient)
- Carbon Boost Braid (longitudinal carbon inserts integrated into tri-axially braided fiberglass for even more pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis)
- Duracap Construction (A molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials within the top layer of the ski. DuraCap skis are generally lighter overall, with enhanced durability and forgiveness.)
- All Terrain Rocker (The All-Terrain Rocker features an elevated tip for variable and soft snow performance, as well as camber underfoot for power, energy, and edge-hold in firmer conditions. Simply put, All-Terrain Rocker offers versatility and ease in all snow conditions.)
Please see ski length guide
for information on how to calculate your ideal size.
BINDINGS: Note - this price is for the Empress skis only. We recommend the Marker Free 10 bindings to go with the Empress.
See our binding policy for information on binding mounting options.