The Regent board from Drake. A directional twin shape that combines control with durability thanks to the dual progressive sidecut and Biaxial fiberglass. This makes the ideal board for riders that spend their time in the park and get loose all over the mountain. The continuum rocker camber and super pop core characterize the REGENT, you can rule in the powder too!!
Drake Snowboards are designed in Italy using the highest quality laminates, the most durable and responsive cores, and the fastest, toughest bases. Offering versatile boards to appeal to multiple riding styles and ability levels, our line has something for everyone.
Features - Regent board:
- Shape: Directional Twin - Tip and tail area on these boards are the same width. Tail is usually shorter that the tip and the inserts are slightly offset toward the tail of the board.
- Core: Combo impact. The low density poplar core allows you to distribute the impacts of your tricks throughout the entire board. This woodcore combined with high-density HDC material along the edges, offers outstanding control to those who like rails.
- Base: Ext 2000 - Melted P-tex material to form the perfect extruded base. It comes with high abrasion resistance that’s durable, long lasting and easy to repair.
- Sidecut: Dual progressive - The progressive sidecut enhances your turning dynamics. A slight radius in the tip and tail combined with a tighter radius in the board’s center. This allows straight tracks on transition and the ability to ride forward and switch identically.
- Fiberglass: Biax - glass fibers are positioned at 90° off-axis to transmit soft torsion stiffness for an easy carving ride.
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Detuned edges. Drakes freestyle – jibbing boards come straight from the factory with predetuned edges on tip and tail. This prevents the snowboard from catching edges, and gives an extra buttery feeling while riding.
- Camber: Continuum Rocker - This unique sidecut consists of two concentric circle arcs. The result is constant distribution of pressure while riding, resulting in clean, fluid, carves at high speeds.
This board is ideally paired with the Drake 'Fifty' binding. see bindings listings
Sizes: select board cm length from pick list.