K2 skis: Super Charger and MxCell 12 TCX Quikclik bindings
£650.00 Price £429.50
Ski ability: Inspired by race ski technology, this ski is for an advanced to expert skier with good technique, who likes to ski fast on the piste.
Super Charger skis (with MxCell 12 TCX Quikclik bindings) from K2. Designed for on-piste carving, the Super Charger is suited to medium radius turns on the piste and like the other Chargers, these skis are meant to be skied fast to give the best results. For the construction, there is an Aspen Paulownia wood core plus 2 layers of titanal and a carbon & fibreglass laminate making the Super Charger one of the stiffer skis in this category. Great for precision carving turns. However thanks for their great damping capabilities they feel very smooth and easy to ski.
- Radius: 17m @175
- Tip/Waist/Tail Widths: 126/76/105 mm (@175cm)
- Construction: Full Rox, Ti Laminate, Carbon Grid
- Core: Aspen Paulownia wood core
- Rocker: Speed
- Aspen Paulownia wood core (Energy and liveliness)
- Carbon Grid Technology with full Rox (RoX shaped carbon grid (carbon weave) stretched across the forebody and tail for added torsional rigidity and suspension)
- Speed Rocker (Effortless Initiation and Accuracy. The addition of Speed Rocker makes turns effortless with greater accuracy and edge hold.)
Please see ski length guide
for information on how to calculate your ideal size, also see binding policy
for information on binding mounting options.