Drake: Urban flat snowboard
£285.00 Price £189.50
The Urban flat board from Drake. A pure freestyle board. This true twin shape with flat camber and combo jib core allows you to face silly big rails and boxes. The URBAN FLAT assures high forgiving flex, so it’s perfect for hangovers and jibbing with style! This fun board is able to offer great satisfaction at a low price…
Drake Snowboards are designed in Italy using the highest quality laminates, the most durable and responsive cores, and the fastest, toughest bases. Offering versatile boards to appeal to multiple riding styles and ability levels, our line has something for everyone.
Features - Urban flat board:
- Shape: Twin tip - The width and length of tip and tail are exactly the same. Inserts and stance are perfectly centered with no set back.
- Core: Combo impact. The lowdensity poplar core allows you to distribute the impacts of your tricks throughout the entire board. This woodcore combined with high-density HDC material along the edges, offers outstanding control to those who like rails.
- Base: Ext impact - Advanced extruded combination for a highly resistant base that’s ideal for hit rails, trees, rocks, and whatever else you can bend or slide over.
- Sidecut: Transitional - This unique sidecut consists of two concentric circle arcs. The first arc initiates and finalizes your carve to make it smooth and easy, while the second arc helps hold an edge between the start and finish of your carve. The result is constant distribution of pressure while riding, resulting in clean, fluid, carves at high speeds.
- Fiberglass: Biax - glass fibers are positioned at 90° off-axis to transmit soft torsion stiffness for an easy carving ride.
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Structurn base finish. Patented stone-grind base finish, a Structurn base glides much faster and further than an ordinary, unstructured board. The base is drastically different in wet or slushy condition where Structurn has the advantage in riding further and faster than other bases. It works great in all snow conditions.
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Detuned edges. Drakes freestyle – jibbing boards come straight from the factory with predetuned edges on tip and tail. This prevents the snowboard from catching edges, and gives an extra buttery feeling while riding.
- Camber: Flat - These boards are horizontally level with a flat base that touches the floor even at the center. They feature zero Camber between your feet with rockers outside each foot like a skateboard that lift the tip and tail completely off the snow. Super easy to slip and slide, this shape makes the board feel loose, soft, and effortless to press and butter, it will fuel your park creativity.
Sizes: select board cm length from pick list.
This board is ideally paired with the Drake Fifty binding. see bindings listings