The Yvonne jacket from French ski wear designers Poivre Blanc. This jacket combines their stretch material for ease of movement with a flattering and slim fitting design. This jacket uses a 4 way stretch material mix making it a more flexible movable garment, combined with down-like lightweight insulation and breathable finish.
The Yvonne jacket is from Poivre Blanc's Traditional ski range, which are slightly longer in length with a flattering and timeless shape.
Waterproofness: 8.000 mm Schmerbers, 8,000 grs breathability. 4 way stretch 85% polyester, 15% spandex, W/R+ hydrophilic breathable lamination.
FAUX FUR: please note that this jacket has a fake fur trim for the hood. Poivre Blanc faux fur is of a very high quality.
- 4 way stretch
- detachable hood
- adjustable hood at side and back
- detachable fake fur trim on hood
- shiny ski fabric detailing at sleeves and front body
- articulated sleeves with insert at elbow
- thermal fleece inside collar
- full stretch lining at body and sleeves
- stretch inner cuff
- thermal mesh inside center back
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- front body pocket with concealed zip
- ski pass pocket
- inside zipped mobile phone pocket with patch for phone cord
- adjustable bottom hem
- inside snow gaiter
Colour: Khaki grey (as pictured).
Looking for a pant to wear with this jacket?
See the Poivre Blanc Ladies stretch ski pants in white
or the Softshell ski pants in black
Looking for accessories to go with this jacket?
Gloves: See the Poivre Blanc ladies stretch gloves in white
or gothic blue
Hat: See the ladies Poivre Blanc Lapon faux fur chapka hat
Neck: See the Poivre Blanc fleece turtle neck in white